How can we use God’s power and authority to work miracles?
Jesus gives His disciples power and authority to work miracles, but many incorrect teachings exist about how they should be used. When we pray and see poor results, it suggests a lack of understanding about how these concepts should be applied. If you want to learn how to cast out demons, heal the sick, command storms to cease, multiply food, and work creative miracles, this book is your roadmap.
With the same down-to-earth teaching style used in Divine Healing Made Simple, Praying Medic provides Bible-based teaching on the nature of power and authority. The differences between the concepts are clearly explained. The practical application of each is examined in the scriptures, and inspiring testimonies are provided.
- Sovereign miracles and man’s use of authority
- Releasing power to work creative miracles
- Exercising authority to remove demons
- Exercising authority for healing
- Authority over weather
- Food multiplication
- Faith for miracles
- The gift of faith
- God’s presence
- Raising the dead
- Emotional healing
- Authority to bless
- Authority to break curses
- Finding your divine destiny
- When healing doesn’t happen
- Supernatural repair of electronic devices
I’m currently narrating the audiobook production of this book and will keep you posted as soon as it’s released.