Join me as I interview fellow healing author Joshua Greeson, author of God’s Will Is Always Healing: Crushing Theological Barriers To Healing.
The two of us discuss what motivated us to write our books, including the 20-year journey that resulted in Josh’s book.
Here’s a list of questions I asked him and we discussed:
- Why can we be so certain God’s will is to heal, when we may have lost loved ones to cancer or diseases when they were believing for a breakthrough?
- Is faith always necessary to see healing? Or is it automatic?
- How do we minister healing to the sick?
- Is it necessary to ask someone their permission before laying hands on them or praying for them in faith? Does the “healee” need to want to be healed?
- Do we need to wait for a special leading from the Holy Spirit?
- Does God truly receive glory the more we suffer for Him in sickness and diseases?
- What is the point of changing our mind about something such as healing? OK, so we decided to change our beliefs about divine healing and God’s will, so then what?
- Do you have to grow in your Christian walk before God can use you to heal the sick?
- How does Matthew 7:21-23 apply to healing and our character in the midst of working miracles?
- When Jesus told us we’d do greater miracles in his name, was that just figurative?
I also asked Josh what he tells people who do believe in healing or who loved his book, but yet they are still sick, in pain and otherwise, unhealed. What’s the deal with that?
Get a copy of God’s Will Is Always Healing on Amazon, along with other recommended healing books:
Like Our Stuff on Facebook:
Before you go…
Before I let you go I need to ask you a quick favor. Please jump over to iTunes or Stitcher and give this show a rating, a review, or leave a comment or all three. It would mean a lot to me and help people find us!
Thank you so much, and I look forward to talking to you in the next episode of Fire On Your Head.
Blessings and fire on your head!